We believe that anyone can be an Unleashed girl. Don’t have Unleashed at your school? Don’t worry! There are several ways to get Unleashed in the New York City area.
- Register for an Unleashed Community Program. This after-school program held weekdays at our Chelsea location is available to those girls in 5th through 8th grade who do not have Unleashed at their schools.
- Apply to participate in the Unleashed Philanthropy Youth Council. Girls between the ages of 12–17 years old can apply to and be interviewed for this unique leadership opportunity that takes place for two hours, one Sunday a month throughout the academic year. This does meet the community service requirements of most New York City high schools.
- Coordinate a leadership workshop for your Girl Scout or Brownie troop. It’s a great way to help girls and moms bond.
- Plan a puppy rescue birthday party for your middle-schooler.
- Organize a customized community service project for the special girls in your life to give back to the community.
Contact an Unleashed consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a customized program, or to brainstorm how you can leverage Unleashed to build leadership skills and confidence that will inspire your girls to become leaders at school, in their community, and throughout their lives.